Sanad charity foundation
National and Non –Profitable Foundation
Sanad Charity Foundation (SCF) was founded in 2004. Sanad is a national and non–profitable foundation that aims to build strong partnerships with other local, regional and global organizations to fill the gap in provision of basic services and responds to the needs for our world and that’s why the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC) has granted Sanad charity foundation (SCF) the consultative status for its adherence and commitment to the international standards, as well as for its transparency and devotion.
Sanad works in four main pillars:
- Training of grassroots organization
A leading institution in charitable and humanitarian work
A supportive, coordinated, efficient and professional organization
- End poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women.
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all